Friday, November 6, 2009

Will Smith Says He 'Quit' His Marriage


Many moons ago. Actually, back in 1992, Will Smith married fashion design student Sheree Zampino. Six months later she gave birth to a son (Trey) but the marriage ended in 1995.

Will now admits he walked away from that marriage without putting up a fight, but for his second marriage with Jada, however, he's willing to fight to the death.
That (first marriage) is probably the most painful loss of my life. I quit. I could have fixed it. It really was not that bad. With Jada, I stood up in front of God and my family and friends and said, 'Till death do us part.' So there are two possible outcomes: we are going to be together till death or I am dead. Jada and I have problems; everybody has problems. People ask, What happens if you made a mistake?' Well, you should be a little more careful before you stand up in front of God and your family and friends and say, 'Till death do us part.'"
Does freaky sex solve - or mask - those problems? Probably.


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowwwwww

Post a Comment